What would it take to have peace on earth?  

RSS
karent
(@karent)

I'm so thankful and grateful to live in a country that has peace.   There is so much discord in the world.

Something I thought about would be peaceful with yourself, be kind to yourself, it all starts with you.

Next be peaceful with your kids, your spouse, your parents, your boss.  When you share that peace you are doing something that most do not do.   I don't mean be a doormat, have boundaries and implement them,  as you must keep your peace.

What small steps can you take today?

What would it look like to smile at yourself first thing in the morning and say "I'm enough".

Teach your children to say in the mirror, "I'm enough".    

Bless all your food and drinks, feel your heart open for the blessings being returned from trees, plants, automobiles, houses, sidewalks, roads as everything has energy and being in allowance and blessing all things will help create more peace within you and extend outward to the world.

This is a little bit of wisdom that I have come across on my journey in life!

Wishing you all many blessings!

Karen Toth

Posted : 31/10/2019 11:02 pm
Don Clay liked
Don Clay
(@donclay)
Member Admin

Hello Karen,

Thank you so very much for this post! You just showed the simplicity of how to bring peace to this planet! We could get much more complex, but you gave the answer! "I'm enough", take small steps and bless everyone and everything around us! It gets back to being grateful and appreciative!

You could write a book from your post that could change the world! This is exactly the kind of post I live for and why I started https://www.purelight.global/  

Love and Light,

Don Clay

This post was modified 1 year ago by Don Clay
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 8:12 am
Don Clay
(@donclay)
Member Admin

By the way, we are always looking for guest bloggers. If you have any interest, let me know. 

Love and Light,

Don

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 8:27 am
Share: